March 14-17, 2018
I’ve taken all the tools I teach and the best of what I’ve been doing for the past 4 years and I’ve compiled it into a 4-day intensive workshop where I will be teaching and coaching on all of it live. This is by far the most comprehensive workshop I’ve ever taught. I’m combining everything I do and giving it to you over the course of four full days. This is not for everyone. This is not for the close-minded. This is not for someone looking for a quick fix. This is not a magic pill or an opportunity to examine what went wrong in your childhood that led you to where you are today. This much more powerful than that. This is for men or women who recognize what I teach as something they knew but forgot, and want to apply it to create an amazing life. Some of the attendees will have a particular area they are struggling with and want to get some leverage over it. A relationship problem, a health problem, a money problem etc… Others will come ready to create something extraordinary in their lives such as conquering a business goal or a weight loss goal. Many will come with some of both. We will do this work together at Be Bold Bootcamp.
This is too hard.
Other people can do it but not me.
I don’t deserve it.
It won’t work for me.
It’s not my fault.
There’s nothing I can do about it.
It’s deciding instead that your life isn’t going to become extraordinary unless you do something very different than what you’ve been doing so far. Unless you interrupt your memorized patterns and become another version of you.
It’s simple but not easy.
It’s empowering but not comfortable.
It’s honest and real.
It’s Be Bold Bootcamp.
1. Relationships: This may include your marriage, your family of origin, your kids, your friends, your in-laws, and any others. The quality of your relationships has a direct impact on the quality of your life. The better you get at relationships, the better your life will become.
2. Health (Physical, Mental and Emotional): In Be Bold we focus on all areas of health equally because they all impact one another. If you aren’t at your ideal weight, it’s likely affecting you in many ways. If you don’t have a regular practice of maintaining mental and emotional health, then odds are your life is happening to you instead of you being the driver/creator of your life.
3. Confidence: While this is a part of the mental, emotional health area, in Be Bold we take this one to the next level. Why? Because confidence makes you better at ANYTHING you want to need to do in your life. It requires ongoing maintenance and it’s a skill I believe everyone was sent to Earth to learn. It’s also the one most people have no idea how to get better at.
4. Money: If your finances aren’t in order it will be difficult to create an extraordinary life. Period. Money is required to eat and live indoors. Money also allows you to extend yourself and contribute so much more in the world. But if you haven’t figured out your money yet then hiding from it or being ashamed is also not necessary or useful. In Be Bold we do the work necessary to change your results around money and even if you don’t like Math, I promise you’ll find this part inspiring and freeing.
5. Contribution: Every human on the planet (that is mentally healthy) has a need to make a contribution. Isn’t that fantastic? It’s how our world has become as amazing as it has. But so many people are stuck in indecision or guilt or fear when it comes to going out and doing whatever they feel called to do. Whether you feel stuck because you don’t know what you should be doing or you feel confused about whether or not your motivations are self-less enough, or you’re just afraid and unsure how to make your goals happen… I’ve got you. The world need what only you can offer and in Be Bold we help you make that happen.
At Be Bold Bootcamp I’ll be addressing each of these pillars by teaching the following tools (and doing real live coaching around them):
Unconditional Love The Manual Boundaries Clean Parenting Permanent Weight Loss Emotional Maturity Processing Emotions Clean and Dirty Pain Confidence Practices
Self-Awareness Your Relationship with Yourself Money Beliefs Your Purpose Passive and Massive Action Making Your Goals Inevitable Your Dream Excuse Your Future Self Changing Your Past
Phew! See why we need four full days?
When: March 14 – 17, 2018 9:00 am – 5:00 pm each day (With 1 ½ hour lunch break mid-day.)
Where: Davenport Grand Hotel 333 West Spokane Falls Boulevard Spokane, WA 99203
Workshop Price: 4 monthly payments of $498 or 1 payment of $1,875.
What’s included: The cost of the workshop includes all of the content listed above and any materials needed. Please plan to budget for your travel expenses in addition.
Hotel: As part of Be Bold Bootcamp, you are eligible for a discounted room rate of $145 per night, plus taxes and fees, at the Davenport Grand. Please plan to budget for this as the room is not included in the workshop price.
Food: The hotel is located in Spokane’s beautiful downtown area with many restaurants, shopping, movies etc… available at a short walking distance. There are also multiple dining options inside the hotel itself so you have lots of choices.
Transportation: The airport is a short 15 minutes away from the hotel and due to the convenient location of the hotel a rental car is not really necessary unless you just want one. We recommend you Uber or Lyft to and from the airport to cut down on the expense of a car.
Copyright © 2017